Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Bicycles and Blooms are coming. . .

We are just hopping' along!  Today the blog hop is at Linda's place.  Visit her here at:
www.lindalumdebono.com

Linda is my dear friend and fellow designer at Henry Glass Fabrics.  We have had some crazy times together in working on the HG Market booths.  She is charge of this awesome blog hop, so be sure to thank her for all her work!!!!  (I've never seen a hop this BIG!)

Have you been entering to win the prizes?  In addition to the big prizes offered by the Blog Hop, each designer may also have a give-away.  I am planning mine right now.  It will be my turn in a few days, so be sure to check back.

Today I thought I would share with you my up-coming fabric collection.  This group does not ship until December, but if you love it, tell your shop so they can order it now!  It is such a fun collection.  If you are anything like me, this group will just make you happy.

It's called BICYCLES AND BLOOMS:


This group also includes a fun panel for quick projects.  I don't have any fabric yet, so these are just photos of my color card, but you can get the idea.



I designed the panel to mimic my appliqué style for those times when we want the look without all the work.  I bet you could think of a ton of ways to use this panel.  Here's one idea. . . . 


I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!


Here's an idea to use one of the prints in the collection as a "fussy-cut" hexie project.


As you can see, this collection can be very versatile.  Make sure you ask for it at your local shop.  I'll let you know when I get fabric and can start working on real projects!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi what a bright + beautiful collection !
Visions of neat quilty ideas ahead !
Thanks for sharing !
msstitcher1214@gmail.com

Rosa said...

Super cool and fun prints that reminds me summer season!!

Miriam said...

What a super cute table runner! Great fabric collection!

Doc S said...

I love anything bicycle and this is wonderful. When I travel, I always take pics of bicycles and also bring along hexes! Looks like we are kindred spirits!